Use the power of the humble house plant to combat the stresses of modern life!
Succulents and indoor house plants may seem extra trendy right now, but these plants have more benefits than simply looking beautiful. Everyday products pollute the air in our homes and our mental wellbeing is threatened like never before. This gardening book reveals the best life-enhancing houseplants that can reduce stress, fight fatigue, and even lower your blood sugar.
- Profiles of the 50 top air-purifying and mood-enhancing plants
- Easy-to-follow advice and expert tips from David Domoney, award-winning horticulturalist
- Informative text highlights the natural wonder of each plant
- Feature spreads show plant combinations to enhance your mood in different ways
- Step-by-step demonstrations of essential care techniques
- Hardback, paper.
Product code: AVS1987