In the unlikely situation that you receive an item that is damaged or faulty, we will give you a full refund, including the cost of returning the item to us for a period of 6 months from delivery of the item. If you simply change your mind, we will refund the cost of the item, but the cost of returning it to us will be your responsibility.
Here’s how to return an item to us:
- Contact our Customer Services team within 7 days of receiving the item, and let them know you wish to return it. You can choose to receive either a replacement item or a refund.
- Carefully repackage the item, including a copy of the invoice and order details in the return parcel to help us identify your order.
- Send your returns through a service that insures the value of the goods. We recommend recorded delivery.
- Keep proof of postage. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility unless the item is faulty or damaged.
Returned items should be sent to:
PO Box 621
Once we receive your return, we will refund the amount back to your credit or debit card within 14 days. If you have paid by cheque, you will receive a confirmation letter of your return and refund cheque within 14 days. This is subject to normal postal services and does not include weather conditions, industrial action or other extraordinary circumstances outside the control of Marie Curie.
Returns on hampers can be accepted if we have been notified within 7 days of delivery. And if the following conditions apply
1. The hamper isn’t personalised
2. It doesn’t contain fresh food (cheese, salmon, meat, etc.)
3. The hamper/gift hasn’t been tampered with (i.e. biscuits still in packet and seal, for example)
Please contact us and we can arrange for this hamper to be collected.
Gifts That Matter and eCards
Marie Curie is not able to offer a refund on Gifts That Matter or eCards unless a fault has occurred that is a direct result of an error or omission on our part. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that all the text included and email addresses provided are accurate. We strongly advise you to check you are happy with all entries on your order prior to submission.
Exchanging an item
To exchange an item, please follow our returns procedure above. If your item is in stock, we will replace the item within 14 days of receipt. If your item is not in stock, we will provide the date that it will be available or offer a refund. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
Unfortunately we are unable to refund or exchange certain items such as jewellery, perishable foodstuffs or customised products unless faulty.